My approach to Brainspotting
Brainspotting grabbed my attention already when Monika Baumann called me the first time to ask if I wanted to come to the information event. That evening Brainspotting sparked my interest and I was hooked by enthusiasm, so I immediately completed Phase 1 and everything that followed. Since then I have been using Brainspotting in my work. I see this method as a valuable piece of the jigsaw puzzle in the treatment setting, which initiates remarkable changes in young and old alike. I am fascinated by the neurobiology behind it and above all how wonderfully the self-healing powers are stimulated. As a junior trainer, I am looking forward to all encounters and experiences connected with Brainspotting.
Clinical psychologist and health psychologist
Junior Trainer (starting 2021) and Counselor
Field of Work
Toddlers (from 2 years) until well advanced age
- distressing anger/rage reactions and fears • acute crisis/changes
- coming to terms with trauma sequelae • prenatal trauma • performance / learning blockades
- performance blockades (psychic/physical, e.g.: sport) • emotional blockades depressive symptoms • Work with dreams, fears, expansion of potential/creative spectrum
- coming to terms with trauma sequelae
Offers online counseling!
Group counseling together with Roswitha Teml (online, max. 5 participants):
- Do, 24. September 10.00 – 12.00 Uhr
- Do, 03. Dezember 10.00 – 12.00 Uhr
Please contact the counselor to arrange appointments!
+43 664 45 95 914
Back to the overview of counselors.