Click on the image to open the link to the publisher.
For the basic work "Brainspotting" by Dr. David Grand, it is recommended to read the original English version as well, since the German translation is a bit more flowery than the original in some sections.
Click on the texts to open the articles in PDF format
- Effective treatments for generalized anxiety disorder.
Research Director: Dr. Javier Anderegg
- Brainspotting mit Kindern und Jugendlichen
- Report of Findings from the Community Survey, September 2016
- Brainspotting: Recruiting the midbrain for accessing and healing sensorimotor memories of traumatic activation.
Frank Corrigan, David Grand. 2013
- Brainspotting: Sustained attention, spinothalamic tracts, thalamocortical processing, and the healing of adaptive orientation truncated by traumatic experience.
F.M. Corrigan a,b,⇑ , D. Grand c , R. Raju. 2015
- The use of the eyemovements for Traumatreatment
- A preliminary study of the efficacy of Brainspotting: a new therapy approach for the treatment of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
Hildebrand, A., Grand, D., & Stemmler, M. (2014). Institute of Psychology, Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen Nuremberg, Version:14.1129.05.2012.
- "Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder as a Dissociative Trauma Related Condition Treated with Brainspotting – A Successful Case Report"; International Journal of School and Cognitive Psychology;
Patrícia, Int J Sch Cog Psychol 2015, S1:1; http://dx.doi.org/10.4172/2469-9837.S1-002
- Treatment of Panic Attack with vergence Therapy! An unexpected visual- vagus connection.
Merrill D. Bowan, O.D.
- "Brainspotting Therapy: About a Bataclan Victim" by Masson, Bernoussi & Moukouta.
Global Journal of Health Science; Vol. 9, No. 7; 2017, ISSN 1916-9736 E-ISSN 1916-9744
Published by Canadian Center of Science and Education
- Brainspotting – the efficacy of a new therapy approach for the treatment of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder in comparison to Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
Anja Hildebrand1 , David Grand2 , Mark Stemmler1