My approach to Brainspotting
Like all psychotherapists, I am constantly looking for ways to be even more helpful to people in different, often difficult, life situations. This is how I ended up with Brainspotting via hypnotherapy and EMDR.
I appreciate the possibility to work across methods with Brainspotting. The common focus of all these approaches on the fastest possible, gentle, and autonomous processing and integration of stresses corresponds to my work very much. Brainspotting provides me with a relaxed, creative framework that allows for wonderful processing.
Psychotherapist (Systemic Family Therapy; Infant, Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy)
Field of Work
Adults, Children and Adolescents, Families, and Couples
- in times of stress and weariness, burn-out
- in acute life crises and transitions into new phases of life ( break-up, divorce, mourning, loss)
- in relationship problems, family conflicts, couple problems
- with fears, insecurities
- in case of recurring symptoms with or without physical cause
- to reduce loads caused by trauma
- for self-awareness and activation of personal strengths
Offers online counseling!
Please contact the counselor to arrange appointments!
Back to the overview of counselors.