In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, Mag. Baumann reacted immediately at the beginning of it and created this online exchange for Brainspotting practitioners in order to ensure that as many patients as possible continue to be well cared for. We have continued the free meetings to support professionals until the end of 2021.
The current war in Europe has prompted us to reactivate this offer.
We can manage that as well – with mutual support!
This free group consultation is meant to promote learning from each other. It is intended for all supporting professionals who work and/or volunteer with those affected by war.
Brainspotting is not a prerequisite and you are welcome to invite your professional colleagues.
- Tue, September 6th (08:30 – 10:00)
To participate, please register at the latest one day before the event via this link!
We will then send you the access link in the morning of the respective day (please also check your spam folder).
By clicking on the link sent to you, you expressly agree to these points and confirm their compliance!
- Use of the tool “Zoom”.
- Participation is made with the knowledge that data misuse or theft cannot be ruled out with absolute certainty, despite the utmost care of all parties involved.
- You confirm not to make any recordings of the session whatsoever.
- If you bring examples from practice, change clients’ details in such a way that they cannot be identified in any way!
- Please make sure that you are undisturbed during the online exchange.
More about Zoom and its initial installation:
To participate, you need an Internet-capable device (PC, notebook, tablet, cell phone, …) which is equipped with a microphone, camera and speakers or headphones, and a stable Internet connection.
Handling – may vary, depending on the selected device:
After you click on the link, you may be prompted [if opening in the browser does not work. Zoom recommends using Chrome] to save a small file.
Then you will be asked if you want to open the link with the “Zoom” application. Please open the link.
Then you can enter your name – you can also use an acronym.