Theoretically as well as practically, the following topics, among others, are covered:
- How do I explain Brainspotting to children/teenagers
- Processing for children
- Treatment in acute situations
- Technical details
- The Dual-Attunement Frame
- Brainspotting in institutions, with experience reports from a children's home
- Creative approaches
- Parts work (3rd day | since 2020)
Videos are shown & analyzed. There is the possibility to include own cases in the form of live supervision.
Prerequisite: Already completed phase 1 training
On completion of the Children+Adolescents Training, we offer participants an integration webinar for free. You do not need to attend the webinar to receive your certificate. This is a bonus offered by Brainspotting Austria to help participants integrate the training content well into their practice.
If you have completed the two-day training in the past, you can book the third day as an update. Please write us an eMail for this option!
The price will increase by €25 in the last month before a training.